601. Do you have a lust for life?
Not in the typical sense.
602. Do you want to get more out of life?
Sure who doesn't?
603. Would you want to learn to:
Convert to Buddhism?
Cure a hangover?
604. What character from a movie is most like you?
None. I'm such a unique individual XD;
605. Are you comfortable with the idea of your own death?
606. How do you feel about arranged marriages?
607. What do you hate that everyone else seems to like?
608. What do you like that others seem to hate?
The Twilight Series.
609. If you had to be named after a month, which month would you pick?
610. Is time more like a highway or a meadow to you?
Meadow I suppose
611. What is your favorite movie?
612. Which would you choose to be back in the day: a warrior, an alchemist, a minstrel, a bard, an oracle, a peasant, or a merchant?
613. What is your favorite song lyric?
You Ain't Seen nuthin' yet
Baby you just ain't seen nuthin' yet.
614. What will you never run out of?
DARKNESS AND DESPAAIIRIIIRR
615. If you could force someone to fall madly in love with you, (anyone you choose) would you do it?
616. Have you ever seen the Disney movie The Black Cauldron?
I think so.
617. Have you ever read The Black Cauldron by Alexander Lloyd (or any of his other books in the Prydain Chronicles)?
618. Have you ever written a paper the night before it was due?
How about the day it was due?
619. Is there a movie you have watched so many times that you can quote it line for line?
When I was little, it was "The Lion King"
620. What is your favorite season?
Fall. Used to be winter.
621. Do you mind being described as cute?
622. What is the tackiest object in your home?
Justin's house is really tacky. Mine is chic and modern : )
623. What do you think people are most ignorant towards?
624. What is it that makes you an interesting person?
Ability to try new things.
625. What makes other people interesting to you?
If they're happy and nice, willing to be my friend.
626. How open to suggestion are you?
627. Is Michael Jackson black or white?
628. Are you often lonely?
629. What’s the most unusual pet you’ve ever had?
Praying Mantis who died the day after I got it : (
630. Have you ever threatened an authority figure?
631. If you had to choose would you rather make all your decisions henceforth with your head only or with your heart only?
632. How imaginative are you?
Not so much. I'm more practical.
633. Do you like the Counting Crows?
634. If you took this survey from the diary (5000 Q Survey V2.0) did you note me so I could read it?
635. Are you more tense or laid back?
laid back. Though Justin would probably say tense XD;
636. Does your happiness depend on anyone else, or are you happy no matter what any one says or does?
It depends on me, mostly. I tend not to associate with negative people.
637. What do you think of the idea of putting the bible into the format of a fashion magazine to attract the interest of teenagers?
Sounds stupid, but may work.
638. How often do you drink to get drunk?
A couple times a year.
639. Would you consider yourself to be diplomatic?
640. Do you think that most of the classes you have taken were taught in such a way as to make plain the relevance of the subject matter in your everyday life?
no. Most classes are just not practical.
641. Do you remember Crystal Pepsi?
642. When was the last time you spent a night away from home?
Probably last time I was in Florida.
643. Some people say that there is no such thing as a stupid question. Is that true?
644. What is the most interesting TV channel?
645. Name one song you could live without hearing ever again:
Any fucking song by Nickelback
646. Do your pets understand you when you talk?
No, but they sometimes try : )
647. What are three things you HAVE NOT done that might surprise people?
I don't know. This is a hard question. I like to try most things.
648. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
649. Have you been to a museum this year?
Not yet this year! I love museums, though.
650. Do you ever watch porn?
651. Do you think that it would be a good idea if people served in the army, navy or air force for a while before they were allowed to vote?
uh no, that's a terrible idea.
652. If you were required to do this to vote, would you?
653. Do people often give you weird looks?
No, not often unless I'm wearing something particularly weird.
654. Do like Japanese cooking?
Yes, love it.
655. Do you care for stray animals?
Yes, I adopted a stray cat from Japan and took him home to America.
656. Which animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
A Charlie Brown Christmas
A Garfield Halloween
The Secret of Nimh
The Last Unicorn
Fucking amazing and everyone should see this movie.
The original Lord of the Rings cartoons
657. Are you ambidextrous (equally good at using both hands)?
I wish. I used to practice during boring under grad lectures. Didn't get too far...
658. Do you always say; “bless you” after someone sneezes, or do you hesitate?
I usually do even though I think it's old fashioned.
659. If you and your friends could go away for 2 days over Halloween weekend where would you go?
Some fun Halloween-related event. I love Halloween!
660. Which of these animated movies have you seen and what did you think of them:
I may watch it, but I found the book dreadfully boring
As the Wind Blows
Never seen it.
Grave of the Fireflies
Unlike most people who cry uncontrollably, this movie just pisses me off. Why did those poor war orphans have to die?!
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Amazing. I saw it in its original run in Japan : ).
661. Do you feel that society is male dominated, female dominated, or neutral?
662. What words offend you?
663. They’re just words. Can you get over it?
664. Have you ever looked into different religions?
Somewhat, but not seriously.
665. Which ones have you looked into?
Buddhism, Taoism, Scientology (mostly just to see how ridiculous it was)
666. What do you think of Satanism as a religion?
667. Do you like it better when your classes are taught sitting in rows or sitting in a circle?
Circle. Facilitates better learning.
668. Have you ever read your own tarot cards?
669. Which ones do you like better, the three old star wars movies or the 2 new ones?
??? Those extended editions they made in the late 90s? I like them more.
670. If you scream in outer space does it make a sound?
671. If you saw The Queen of the Damned did you want to be a vampire/Goth afterwards?
lol probably not.
672. If you saw SLC Punk did you want to be punk afterwards?
673. What is your favorite zombie movie?
Fuck yeah, it's Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive". Brilliant movie XD.
674. Best kids birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater
675. What were your parties like when you were a kid?
My parents didn't celebrate my birthday much... I never really had parties till I was older.
676. Best teen (about 15-16) birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert
677. What are/were your 15-16 year old parties like?
I didn't have one.
678. Best 18th birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party
concert or family trip
679. If you are 18 what was your party like?
I don't think I had one. Maybe I did.
680. Best 21st birthday party: ceramics, chuck-e-cheese, roller rink, bowling, sleep over, movie theater, house party, catered in a hall, restaurant, family trip, concert, club, pool hall, college party, bar, Atlantic city/Las Vegas trip
Atlantic City/Vegas Trip
681. If you saw The Craft were you interested in wicca/paganism/magic afterwards?
682. What are your top 3 priorities?
1. get a job
2. get married
3. have a kid
683. If you saw fight club did you want to get into a fistfight afterwards?
684. What is your favorite smell?
"ooooo that smell. Can you smell that smell?" lol anyway... chocolate I suppose
685. Give everything below a humor rating (1 = laugh your ass off, 2 = lol, 3 = smile, 4 = lame, 5 = not funny, 6 = offensive):
2 or 3
Animals doing cute stuff
685. If you saw Cruel Intentions did you want to have lots of meaningless sex afterwards?
686. Do you get at least three hugs per day?
687. What should someone never say to you/call you if they want to remain on your good side?
"You dumb slut!" lol actually I'd probably laugh.
688. If you saw Trainspotting did you want to do drugs afterwards?
remember the question about "There is no such thing as a stupid question?"
689. Do movies have a great influence on you?
690. Do you have a favorite reality TV show?
Currently it's Jersey Shore
691. Are there certain roles that people are pressured to play in society or can they basically do whatever they want?
Depends on the society. Western Society, people are less conformist I think.
692. How does the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake compare to the original movie?
Never saw it.
693. Have you ever held a magnifying glass over an insect to burn it?
694. Have you ever pulled the wings off a fly, butterfly or any other insect?
That's cruel : (.
695. What would you think of a guy (if you're into guys) or a girl (if you're into girls) who wanted to take you to the park to feed the birds and look at the turtles and fish in the water on a date?
Cute, I'd like that.
696. Do you use public pools?
697. Do you use public bathrooms?
698. Do you use public showers?
Only if I have to.
699. How old will you be in 17 years?
700. Would it effect you at all if you knew that a very large meteor was headed towards earth that would impact in 17 years?
Uh, not for like 16 years