501. If you could rename yourself what would your new name be?
502. What is your Glam Rock name (the name of your first pet plus your street name)?
Weisse Seville. That is so not Glam Rock.
503. Have you ever created your own 'what ___ are you' quiz?
Yep. 2, I think...
If you did make one what would it be about?
One was about Miyazaki movies. Maybe I did just do only 1...
504. What is your favorite song from the 70's?
Hard one. It's the prime disco era and classic rock. I'll say "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", "Born to Run", and "American Pie"
505. What do you feel like complaining about?
Right now? My back has been hurting a bit, I guess.
506. What do you feel like celebrating?
Less than a week before I'm off to Florida then Michigan : ).
507. Have you lost touch with anyone you should call?
508. Deep in thought do you forgive everyone?
509. Can a person speak out against their government and still support their country?
510. What do you have faith in?
511. Do you believe your government has a file on you somewhere?
Sure. The local one.
512. What (not who) do you care about?
513. What is the worst thing that could possibly happen to you?
If I died D:
514. Who or what is really the absolute root and source of all evil?
Hatred and Wrath.
515. What do you want to change about the world?
Want there to be world peace and no more terrorism, though it's tough to accomplish that.
516. Why did you decide to complete this survey?
I didn't decide to complete it.
517. Has anyone ever led you on?
518. What was the last thing you did against your will?
I don't really do things against my will. I'm stubborn. My mom probably made me do something annoying, I'm sure D:.
519. What are your plans for the rest of today?
Finish shift here, maybe get in contact with wei chen.
520. How can you make tomorrow better than today was?
Be happy and well rested.
521. Would you rather date someone 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall?
9. Little People are cute, but I'm not too into them.
522. How often do you get jealous?
523. What is the one thing you do that your friends wish you didn't?
I dunno, they don't tell me.
524. Do you do any soul searching?
525. Do you believe you have a soul?
526. Would you rather have a child that is more confident or more curious?
Both is nice. I guess more curious.
527. Are you a slave to love?
528. If you were going to write a bedtime story for someone you loved what would it be about?
A happy bunny.
529. Does anyone understand you?
I hope so.
530. Do you understand yourself?
531. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water: Which is your element?
532. Who influences you to be the way you are?
My parents aren't very positive influences some of the time, but I'd say them.
533. What is one idea that you live by?
Don't care what others think.
534. How can people act to make you want to get to know them?
Just if they're nice and welcoming.
535. Are you more delicate or tough?
536. Would you rather be smarter or more beautiful?
More beautiful. I think I'm smart enough right now.
537. Have you ever had a surprise party?
538. When are you at a loss for words?
539. What is the worst time to be alone?
In the woods at night.
540. What do your parents do that you will try never to do?
541. What gets you through the night?
An interesting book
542. Do you really want to live forever?
543. Do you often experience powerful emotions?
Sometimes. And when I do, I usually end up smashing things XD;
544. What could make you so happy right now that you would cry and laugh and sing?
A bazillion dollars XD.
545. Who is your favorite visual artist?
Don't have one. Not really into art.
546. What would you like to protest against?
547. What or who do you support?
Environment, Liberalism, conservation
548. If you found out you were pregnant today, would you have an abortion?
No. I've actually thought of this quite a bit and I'd say no because if I had one at this point in my life, I'd just regret it forever.
549. Do you like picking out greeting cards or would you rather write your own?
Both. I'm not so artistic, so my favorite kinds of cards are blank cards with some cute animal in the front.
550. Do you like to be thought of as mysterious?
551. What is the most magical thing that has ever happened to you?
552. How would you tell your friend his or her fly was open in public?
Whisper it I guess.
553. Does a good friend tell you you've got something in your teeth or pretend not to notice it?
554. The world has many secrets. Have you learned any? Will you share it?
I'm not sure what constitutes "secret"
555. Are there any bands you like so much that you want to get their music video collection on DVD?
556. What do you need advice about?
557. Have you been half-asleep and have you heard voices?
YES. All the time.
558. Do you have a good luck charm?
559. Should animals have the same right to life as people?
560. What is your least favorite body part?
561. Do you enjoy British comedy?
562. Are there ever happy endings or does nothing end?
Sure there are happy endings.
563. What is your worst trait?
564. Is the world more beautiful because of love?
Yes : )
565. What is the essence of you?
I don't really get this question
566. What really inspires you?
When citizens get motivated to make changes in their government. Like Egypt. I just hope they elect a democratic leader.
567. Have you met your soul mate?
Justin's as close as it comes.
568. Is everyday a special occasion?
569. What sound would you rather hear than any sound in the world?
Sound? I don't like sounds very much. Some days I wish I were deaf just because I'm so miserable being... not deaf.
570. Of the following which word best describes you:
571. Do any commercials make you want to break your TV?
No. Some are annoying though.
572. Have you ever lost your religion?
Never had one to begin with.
573. Do you want to share your life with someone?
574. Where ARE the wild things?
In your pants!
575. Would you rather have a child genetically related to you or an adopted child?
genetic first preference. If it's somehow really hard for me to make kids, I'd adopt as a last resort.
576. If I had a birthday party would you come?
577. What seemingly impossible thing is POSSIBLE?
Travel to outerspace
578. What song do you love to sing out loud?
"If You leave" By OMD
579. Have you ever run through the woods naked and played in a stream (you should)?
580. Have you ever taken long solitary night walks?
581. Is there more to you than anyone knows?
I think so
582. Can you make tonight the night that you do the things you always wanted to do?
No because my dreams are too complicated.
583. Would you rather watch life on TV or LIVE it?
well I'm sure everyone would want to live it if they could.
584. What keeps you chained down?
Money. Lack thereof.
585. What is the nagging feeling in the back of your head?
I NEEDZ MONEEEYS AND A CAREEER.
586. Do you celebrate yourself?
587. Does everyone get the same opportunities in life?
No, of course not. But in 1st World Countries, it's pretty close.
588. What would you consider to be better than sex?
I consider most things better than sex. I don't like sex. It hurts.
589. What evil is necessary?
evil and necessary are not mutually exclusive.
590. What's your favorite one hit wonder?
"If You Leave" By OMD. Lots of other 80s one hit wonders.
591. What would you do anything for?
In the word's of Meatloaf- "I'd do anything for love... but I won't do that!"
592. Do you celebrate the full moon?
I look at it. that's celebration. I celebrate new moon by trying to do some astronomical observation.
593. Have you ever gone in the water at the beach at night?
Not really. Isn't that the time when jellyfish thrive?
594. Are you ordinary?
595. What makes people want to hang out with you?
I'm silly and fun and dependable.
596. Have you ever felt like you've been a little bit too good to someone?
No because I always put my needs above everyone else. Not exactly my best trait.
597. What book did you like that you had to read for school?
A lot of them. Hamlet was one of my favs in HS.
598. What book should everyone have to read in school?
"Wuthering Heights". I've love the HS boys try to get through that one. LOL.
599. Do you like the store Old Navy?
Yeah. it's cheap. I love cheap things.
600. What movie sequels do you like?
Some of them... I guess I liked "Lion King 2"