401. Some say that high school is the best time of your life. Was that true for you?
Somewhat. I was pretty horribly depressed for about a third of it, though :|.
402. What do you find yourself encouraging others to try?
Borsh : )
403. Which is better: Mel Brooks or Woody Allen?
404. When was the last time you were up all night?
Few weeks ago
405. __ is life. The rest is just details. Fill in the blank.
406. Are people too complex and different to be categorized?
Not really. I categorize and judge all the time XD;
407. Is it good to have pride in your own race or does that separate people from each other because it makes them think of everyone else as 'outsiders'?
No, I'm not really for racial pride. *Ethnic* pride isn't bad, though.
408. What fictional story would you like to live through?
409. Are cats or dogs smarter?
Dumb question, definitely dogs.
410. Have you ever guessed someone's password and broken into their diary?
411. What teacher, if any, has effected you the most in your life?
I like a lot of teachers, but none were incredibly influential.
412. Are you more easily bored or excited?
413. What's the bravest or most daring thing you have ever done?
Probably gone to Japan.
414. "What's the point of robbery when nothing is worth taking?" (- Adam Ant)
415. If your man or woman served you breakfast in bed as a treat what would you want?
just something basic- eggs, pancakes, bacon, oj sounds yummy.
416. What do you do only when you are upset?
Smash things :|.
417. What's the oddest CD in your collection?
Probably my Pokemon 2BA Master one. But considering it's me, it's not really that odd.
418. What's the best diary name you ever saw?
don't pay attention to those.
419. What would your friends be surprised to learn about you?
I'm pretty weird so I doubt anything could surprise them at this point.
420. Who owes you an apology?
Asshole coworker in Japan who treated me like shit. Maybe he tried to apologize, I wouldn't accept it though.
421. Who deserves an apology from you?
422. How would you like to treat your kids differently from the way your parents treated you?
Would try my hardest not to beat them or take out my temper tantrum on them.
423. Which do you like best: 60's, 70's or 80's fashion?
424. What is the worst pick up line ever used on you?
"Do you want to smoke some weed and make love because I really wanted to have that kind of emotional connection with someone?"
425. Of the following, which word best describes you: inventive, kinetic (energetic), light-hearted, mature
426. Do you own a record player?
Do you use it?
427. How easily do you make friends?
Not easily at all : (. Used to do it much easier in HS.
428. What is the difference between having character and being a character?
If you *are* a character, you're kind of an attention-whoring, charismatic person. If you have character, you are unique and individualistic.
429. Are there any animals you flat out refuse to touch?
430. Do you care about your weight?
Yeah, but not enough to do something about it.
431. Did you/will you go to the prom?
No, never went. Don't regret it.
432. Have you ever wanted to date twins?
433. What one thing would you change about high school if you could?
Wish I wasn't so depressed during it D:.
434. If you came with a warning label, what would it say?
Appease with chocolate.
435. Are you artistic and creative?
Creative, maybe. Not really artistic.
436. What were you (probably) doing on this date last year?
Doing my internship at NASA, or actually driving home from it at this moment.
437. What are you obsessed with?
Severus Snape. My obsessions tend to be fads. I'm sure I'll find a new one soon enough.
438. What was the last compliment you received?
439. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
No, wish I did. My dad made my mom have two abortions after me. Kinda always blamed him for me not having siblings.
440. Who would you like to be alone with right now?
441. Do you push people away when you really want them to come closer?
442. Is a prenuptial agreement necessary or does it take the romance and trust out of marriage?
Not necessary, I guess, but I can see how it can be important for most people.
443. Do you lie your way out of things?
444. Are you better at talking or listening?
Listening. I wouldn't call myself shy, but I'm not much of a talker.
445. What will only happen to you once in this lifetime?
That's to be determined.
446. Know of any conspiracy theories you think might be credible?
I don't believe in most conspiracy theories.
447. What are the most beautiful words that have ever been spoken to you?
Let's see Justin's latest Valentines Day sappy message : ): "It's because of you that I can face each and life's odd curveballs with a shrug and smile. I am obscenely luck to have you as a part of my life, even if I am totally undeserving. I love you very much". AWWWWWW .
Last year he wrote me something like "Roses are red, Violets are blue, I love you very much, Something that rhymes with 'blue'" but otherwise, I get a very nice message like that every
448. If it were legal would you own a human slave (race unimportant)?
That would be really awesome, but I think not.
449. Have you ever read your own writing at a poetry reading?
I hate most poetry.
450. What is one simple thing that gives you the happy shivers?
hug and kiss.
451. What do you do for exercise?
hike, walk, gym
452. Would you rather have a strict teacher with a sense of humor or a lenient teacher that doesn't teach?
strict teacher with sense of humor.
453. If you ever have a baby what might you want to name it?
I've actually put some thought into this. For a girl, "Winter" if she's born in the wintertime. Also "Willow". Perhaps "Zina" or "Zoya". For a boy... that one is harder. Most Russian male names are kind of stereotypical in America. I like the name "Vladimir" and "Yuri" though. I doubt I would name a boy that, though just because he'd probably be teased.
454. If you won free tickets to a concert from a radio show and had to choose between Inxs, Poison, Blondie and Moby, which would you choose?
455. Are you a good cook?
Not really. I can be ok if I put some effort into it, but most things I cook tend to be of the fast variety. I don't like spending hours cooking.
456. Do you prefer when things come with no assembly required, even if they are a bit more expensive?
457. Start a sentence with the words: what if
what if pigs could fly?
458. Are you more spontaneous and unpredictable or loyal and routine?
459. What is the highest number you can count to in your head?
460. How do you go about losing weight?
Fuck this question >_>
461. Do you have street smarts?
Not really, no. My idea of street smarts is not going to a bad neighborhood.
462. Do you have a lot of common sense?
463. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
464. What's your favorite movie that involves dancing?
Some musical. I like most musicals. Let's just say "Rent".
465. Would you ever want to become a guest on a talk show? If yes what would the show's theme be?
Midgets on Fire
466. Do you like the way you look naked?
467. Have you ever dissected an animal?
I wish D:.
468. Who do you know who is brilliant?
Einstein. Oh wait, I don't know him. Uh, my dad's probably the smartest person I know : ).
469. Who do you know who is dull?
Most people I interact with aren't dull.
470. Do you ever think about time travel?
471. What is one interesting fact you know?
Audrey Hepburn was an anorexic for most of her life. She died from colon cancer when she was only 62.
472. Do you talk to yourself?
Sing to myself mostly.
Do you talk to your pets?
473. Do you believe that humankind has a future in space (will we live there some day)?
474. Would you rather wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty or more delicate outfits?
475. How do you 'live life to the fullest'?
I don't think I do really.
476. Are you sloppy or a neat freak?
Sloppy. My dad's a neat freak. They're annoying.
477. Would you rather have a trunk full of nickels or half a trunk full of dimes?
Half truck of dimes.
478. What is the worst mistake you've ever made?
Well the most embarrassing mistake I made was asking a Hasidic Jew for a photograph. He said no XD;
479. Are you in good health?
I think so.
480. Are you patriotic?
Let's play fact or crap.
Is it a fact? Or is it crap?
481. The greenhouse effect is bad for your health.
482. There are about as many molecules of air in one breath as there are hairs on your head.
483. The Miss America pageant started out as a contest in which people decorated wheel chairs and one chair was judged the prettiest.
484. To remove a tattoo a physician can place a small balloon under the skin, which is inflated so that the tattooed skin gradually stretches. Then they cut the stretched skin away.
485. Cock fighting is a sexual sport.
486. It is the warmest time of the day during the hour that the sun is the highest in the sky.
487. Certain scientists specialize in studying cow farts.
488. The brilliant colors (reds, oranges, yellows) across the sky that we get from sunsets are caused mainly by pollution.
489. In Grimm's original fairy tale, Rapunzel is pregnant.
Hard one... let's say fact.
490. Dracula was the first movie about a vampire.
Wasn't it "Nosferatu", which was one of the best movie adaptations for Dracula so... fact I guess.
491. The inventors of Corn Flakes, the Kellogg brothers, ran a school for delinquent youth.
492. "Kemo Sabe" means "soggy shrub" in Navajo.
493. Sir Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
Crap. lulz. I'm pretty sure this is an urban myth.
494. The Earl of Sandwich invented the Sandwich.
495. Some Chinese alchemists were trying to invent an immortality medicine and accidentally invented gunpowder instead.
interesting if this were true. Let's say fact.
496. The human body is made of about 99% water.
Crap. Less than that.
497. Bubble gum contains rubber.
498 This survey to the zero power = 0.
I forgot this from math class. Isn't anything to the 0 power 1?
499. Most lipstick contains fish scales.
crap, though maybe old ones were? Ok I looked up this one. SOME lipstick contains fish scales.
500. There are 86401 seconds in day.
Oh I hate math. Let's say Fact because I'm too lazy to do the calculations.