I hope my boss corrects my finding aids soon because I will be very bored here today otherwise.
301. List 5 things you have not experienced that you would like to experience before you die.
B Visit Thailand or Cambodia
C Visit Russia (well technically I was born there, but let's just say "go back as a tourist")
D hold a professional job for over a year
E Take an extended tour of the UK
302. Will you try to accomplish any of these things within the next year?
303. What do you feel controlled by?
When I had my crazy episode, it was Homeland Security.
304. If Jesus appeared to you and told you that the moon was made of green cheese would you believe him?
305. What is one thing you are sure of?
This question was already asked.
306. At what part of the day do you feel the most alert?
307. Have you ever played in a band?
Yes, from middle school through high school.
308. Have you ever stared into the ocean thinking 'early creatures crawled outta that'?
309. If not, what do you think of when you are staring into the ocean?
Nothing too profound. Something about the tides usually.
310. Do you like the mental challenge of chess or other games?
not chess, but other games, yeah.
311. Do you ever think of where your atoms were before they were in you?
312. Do you ever think about where your atoms will go after they have been in you?
313. If you didn't know that people couldn't fly do you think that you could?
Yes. My most profound dreams are of me flying. If I were reincarnated, I'd want to be an eagle. I have wished I could fly for as long as I remember.
314. Are you someone that others call when they're having a problem and want to talk about it?
No, not usually.
315. When it comes to literature, do you see beyond the writing and into the meaning intended by the author?
316. Is there anything you can take apart completely, and then put back together, and have no left over parts?
probably some simple thing.
317. What are your feelings about the death penalty?
I support it in theory, but I don't support the amount of tax dollars that goes into keeping inmates on death row. it's too costly of a system. I think killers should die, but the process should be way expedited.
318. If there was a god and you could ask him/her one question what would it be?
Why are you invisible?
319. Do you believe that life will be found on other planets?
320. What is something worth suffering for?
A lot of things. I actually kind of respect martyrdom in general.
321. If you could put an extra eye on your body anywhere you wanted, where would you put it?
The back of my head.
322. Are you in touch with the earth and nature?
I'd say so.
323. Would you rather live simply or extravagently?
324. Have you ever been camping?
When I was little. I would never go these days.
325. Is your heart open when you meet someone new?
326. Are you able to have conversations with and become friends with people who are not like you and are interested in different things than you are?
Yes. Most of my friends don't really share my hobbies.
327. Are strangers more beautiful or frightening to you?
depends on the stranger.
328. What stops you from doing everything you want to do?
329. Can you think of three adjective that do not apply to you at all?
timid, skinny, obedient
This question was super hard.
330. How do you feel about Jeremy Jaynes, who got a nine year prison sentence for spamming people with junk email (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Jaynes)?
HELLS YEAH! Justice is served : ).
331. Do you know who the current premier of China is?
332. Are you very active?
Depends on the definition. I'm active in video games lulz. Ok, I guess this is the traditional definition of active as in physical fitness and I would say that despite my size, I am quite active, especially compared to most people my age. I go hiking or to the gym at *least* twice a week and usually around 3 times. I don't like going to the gym, but if I can't make it out to the lake or a park, I'll go there and read the tabloids while gunning it on the eliptical and spending at least half of my time weight lifting lol.
333. Is there a city that reminds you of the landscape of your brain?
334. Have you ever loved someone who has loved you back?
Yeah. Justin has always loved me. I never have doubted that. I have lots of other doubts, but one thing is for certain- he'll love me till I dump him(and he's always expecting that since I try to do it at least once a year) and that he'll never cheat on me.
335. Is it really being 'in love with' someone if the other person doesn't love you?
Yes, it's called "unrequited love".
336. Do you believe that there is someone perfect for everyone or that people just fall in love with who ever they are with at the time?
I don't believe the soul mate thing. There are lots of good potential mates for everyone.
337. Do you know secret things?
338. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't have?
Yeah, TG. That was kind of disastrous. Though we're good friends now.
339. How do you overcome your fears?
By facing them.
340. What can you do better than anyone you know?
Let's just say play Donkey Kong Country 2.
341. Would you benefit from a wilder existence?
342. Does it seem to you like the range of socially acceptable behavior is getting smaller or larger?
343. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes, dad's been into guns ever since hurricane Katrina when he decided he needed to take up fire arms to protect us from natural disaster >_>;.
344. Are people becoming more afraid of each other?
Yes. Thanks, war on terror.
345. If you had to choose the percentage of freedom vs. safety what ratio would you decide on (ex: 100% free 0% safe)?
70% free 30% safe
346. Does safety stifle you?
Personally, not really.
347. Who or what needs to be stopped?
The Muslim Brotherhood in particular and terrorism in general.
348. Are human beings becoming more domesticated?
349. Do you follow the lives of the British Royal Family?
350. How did the death of Pope John Paul II (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_John_Paul_II) affect you?
It didn't. The new pope's not that interesting, though.
351. Have you ever lost something and never found it?
Yeah. As for what- I forget so it must not have been terribly important.
352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows?
Does NPR count?
353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
Hell yeah. I think black guys are really freaken hot.
355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)?
356. Which one are you most guilty of?
pride, greed, sloth, envy... uh I guess either pride or greed would be the top ones.
357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself?
Do you try to avoid thinking?
358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first?
359. What are you the most sensitive about?
Mockery or insulting my intelligence.
360. What can you talk about for hours?
I'm not really a huge talker. Some girl things, probably.
361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
others. That makes me sound like a gossip, but I'm not actually... Sometimes I like to talk about ideas too, but I hate philosophy so it has to be something practical.
362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Very much so. I have this new Toon Link Zelda sweater. it's very popular and I get comments or compliments about it regularly : ). I think I could talk about the Zelda series for hours, actually. I sometimes do for extended periods with Jeffrey.
364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
I think it would be very bad, but I'll say "Some Like It Hot". Or... how about "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
Yeah lots of them. Pretty much any one I can recognize.
366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
Probably in elementary school or something.
367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
-if my dad will die early
-if it's possible for me to be married and have kids
-if I want to have kids
369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
Withdrawal (yeah kind of stupid, but it's worked).
371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right?
372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
Yes, but mostly on boyfriend.
373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
I take too many things literally.
375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
Yeah but I get most jokes.
376. Do you have a quick wit?
377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
Sometimes if they don't try to argue with me.
380. Are you uptight?
381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
NO. Especially if it's about some topic I don't like. D & D nerds used to piss the hell out of me about that. I don't know why they like to assume that I'm interested in their stupid characters or campaigns.
383. Are you self-conscious?
No compared to most females.
384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
Going to the park on a nice sunny day.
385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing soemthing embaressing?
Yeah me XD.
386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
Probably Clerks, though I like pretty much all his movies.
387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
usually just sit at home and play games.
388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I accept moods and changes but prefer acting the same way.
389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
they probably are, but I don't care.
390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
I don't really know, actually. I would like to find out.
391. Are you quick to judge others?
392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
Calm down and talk to they waaaaaay later.
393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
like a...... thunderstorm!
394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
395. Do you have it?
396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
397. Who was your first best friend?
A girl from Russia named Vika.
398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
Me moving to the US.
399. Who have you read a biography about?
Most lately it was Audrey Hepburn.
400. What would your own autobiography be called?
Hark! Thar she blows!