201. Put these creatures in order from what you would least like to be reincarnated as (1), to what you would most like to be reincarnated as (10) assuming reincarnation ended up existing AND you were given a choice.
caterpillar, house dog, wild dog, vulture, male human, female human, oak tree, rock, manta ray, dolphin
human female, human male, vulture, wild dog, dolphin, house dog, manta ray, caterpillar, oak tree, dog
Who would want to be re-incarnated as a "rock?" It's not even alive.
202. What do you feel unworthy of?
Is it too egotistical to say "nothing"?
203. Would you rather be remembered for having done something for humanity or being a really nice person?
humanity. Nice people are remembered only by their immediate families. Posterity lasts much longer.
204. Which do you value more: science or intuition?
205. Your best friend and your significant other are in the hospital at the same time with the same ailment. Who do you visit first?
206. Does the universe revolve around human beings?
no. Earth does, but that's it.
207. If you are no longer a virgin, do you wish you still were?
208. Who is your favorite poet of those who are alive right now?
I freaken hate poetry.
209. What is your favorite song from the 90's?
Hm hard question. Let's just say "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum.
210. If you were in alphabet soup what letter would you be?
211. Do you believe in fairies, ghosts, aliens, angels, dwarves, elves, etc.?
No. Well, kinda believe in aliens.
212. What makes you want to be someone’s friend?
If they're nice and fun to hang out with.
213. Do you troll around the Internet harassing people anonymously for fun?
214. Have you ever seen the movie A Man Who Fell to Earth?
215. What is your favorite line from a movie?
"We believe in NOTHING, Lebowski!"
216. What's your favorite video game?
217. Have you ever taken something that wasn't yours?
Yeah, but mostly by accident.
218. What is one phrase people say that irritates you?
219. You allow strangers to read your diary, but would you let your parents read it?
220. Hot steamy bubble bath or quick in and out shower?
221. Are you allergic to anything?
Just poison oak. Lucky I don't have any allergies.
222. What is your favorite Terminator movie?
Don't like terminator. Don't like most action movies.
223. What is your favorite fast food?
Actually McDonalds. They have the most variety of junk foods I like.
224. What would someone have to do to get you to never speak to him or her again?
Treat me in a bad way. I have no problem abandoning friends if I think they're not worth my friendship.
225. Would (or have) you ever whip someone or be whipped by someone in bed?
I'd whip someone if they liked that sort of thing. I wouldn't want to be whipped myself.
226. Have you ever said 'I hate everyone' and really meant it literally?
227. Why do some people want to get more money than they could ever spend?
Who wouldn't want a ton of money?
228. Have you ever won a carnival fish?
229. Did it live more than a week?
Don't think so.
230. What's the best sounding accent a person can have?
I think the Australian accent is pretty cute myself.
231. What's the most boring thing you've ever read?
232. Do you prefer buttons or touch screens?
........ Buttons, I suppose.
233. Do you think there is a lot of similarity between the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings series?
No. There is very little similarity
234. Would you consider yourself to be naive?
I used to be. Not so much anymore.
235. Which of your friends is most likely to go to jail?
I had two friends who went to jail. They're both more acquaintances. I guess it would be either of them.
236. What is the smallest amount of money that could be in a public toilet that would make you reach in and grab it?
237. Would you ever wear real fur?
238. Arachnophobia or Eight Legged Freaks?
???? Don't get this question.
239. What are your feelings about police officers?
I like them, wish some of them were more effective at their jobs.
240. what is your favorite line from a song?
"I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny that when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung wanna pull up tough cuz you know that butt was stuffed..." etc etc. I memorized a good chunk of that rap XD.
241. Is fifty dollars a lot of money?
242. Do you like the band Front 242 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front_242)?
I don't really feel like researching them.
243. Would you rather have fame, money, or self-satisfaction?
fame. Fame and money are mutually exclusive.
244. What's your middle name?
245. What is the absolute limit, the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
Anything that was legal.
246. Are you good, evil or neutral?
247. Should ebonics (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics) be considered a language?
It should be considered a "dialect"
248. What color is your bedroom?
At my parents house, blue.
What color would you like it to be?
Don't care. Mom can do whatever she wants with it.
249. When are you planning to move to a new home?
Dunno. Soon after I get back from Michigan I hope.
250. If you added up the cost of everything in the room with you, approximately what would it come out to be?
Maybe a grand.
251. Do you blow your nose in public?
252. Do you want to follow in your parent's footsteps?
253. What is the coolest web site you know of?
Let's just say facebook. I don't visit any interesting website regularly.
254. Which cartoon would you most like to see turned into a movie?
None. Animated movie, lots of them.
255. Of the following, which word best describes you: enthusiastic,
fair minded, generous, helpful
256. Can you eat with chopsticks?
257. Could you tell real money from counterfeit?
258. What do you think about school uniforms?
They can be cute.
259. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit?
260. What would make a great new Crayola color?
261. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art?
262. If you became president, whom would you invite to sing at your inauguration?
263. Who is the greatest philosopher of your country?
Fucking hate philosophy and philosophers >_>;. Well fine, I don't hate it, just reallllly don't like it.
264. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?
265. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child?
No. Children are naturally happier because they live simpler existences.
266. Who knows more...you, or your parents?
267. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing?
Let's just say bari sax
268. Children fill its lungs completely with air. Adults breathe in a more shallow way, not filling their lungs completely. Why the change?
Is this true?
269. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars?
270. Are you completely in control of your body?
I think so.
Are you completely in control of your mind?
271. Which is more romantic: an expensive, glittering bouquet OR flowers that were hand picked as they grew beside the parkway?
the latter, though it's best not to pick wild flowers.
272. Do you know yourself well enough to understand why you feel the way you do?
273. Which do you do more often: let movies, songs and books put your feelings into words for you or put your feelings into words by yourself?
274. Do you believe celebrities when they are endorsing a product?
Sometimes. They usually genuinely believe in the cause.
275. What kind of movies do you wish were made more often?
276. Does fashion matter to you?
I'm not fashionable, but I enjoy high fashion.
277. Should politicians be held to the same legal standards as everyone else?
278. What do you get in trouble for the most?
I don't get in trouble often.
279. Should parents spank their kids?
Hard to say. Research claims that kids should not be hit at all.
280. What is your worst daily habit?
Chewing on my hair.
281. If you had your choice which one TV show would you have canceled?
All those boring ass CSI shows.
282. Do you like the taste of sweet or salt?
Both. Mostly sweet, though
283. Are you very precise about what words you use to describe your feelings and thoughts?
284. What do you feel the most guilty about?
Really, nothing significantly
285. Do you meditate?
286. Can dreams be visions, or do you feel they are always random images?
287. Do you try to write/say what you are feeling in a true and simple way?
288. The thief _______ that everyone steals.
What verb would you fill in the blank with?
289. What's the most incredible experience you ever had?
Let's just say Japan.
290. Are you ever afraid to write/say/think how you feel?
291. Do you write/say/think it anyway or become intimidated and try to avoid it?
292. What is one thing you can't do?
I can do anything if I set my mind to it. Sounds cheesy, but I really do believe that for the most part. Ok, maybe I can't be an olympic figure skater, but any reasonable goal, yes.
293. Do you like movies starring Charleton Heston (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleton_Heston)?
294. Are you gentle?
295. When do you feel the most raw and vulnerable?
Unfulfiling sexual experience
296. Are you trying to find yourself?
297. Where are you looking?
298. Are you sometimes afraid of being honest because you are afraid of hurting people's feelings?
299. What would make you a stronger person?
If I had more mental discipline
300. What book would you like to read sometime soon?
Next on the list is probably "Galileo's Daughter"