101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
Well I've had a physical feeling of "love" before, but as for happiness and joy, i can't say that there has been a physical reaction.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
B Mom and Dad
C My closest friends
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None thus far. In January I think it might have been 2...
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
1. World Peace
2. Universal Healthcare
3. Death of the extreme conservatives
Well, all 3 of those would impact me, I guess.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
I'm bad at that. I guess I read a book or play a game.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
No. I'm really lucky.
109. What do you think of cloning?
It's cool. Bring on the clones.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Uh... depends. Usually more tv, I would say.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Hard question. Yes and no. Depends what kind of "sacrifices" they are. The whole nonsense with the new airport scanners is a no.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Same as they did for Hussein.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
Yes. My boobies are named Fred and George. There might have been other names for them.
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
When I was 7, I think I might have been on a news segment briefly.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I wish XD.
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
No, it's boring.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
I know nothing about my great grand parents. My grandma Zina was a safety engineer and then a maid up until just recently. My grandma Sarra was a gastro surgeon. I have no idea about what my mother's dad did. My father's dad was an engineer.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
Yes. Grandma was a surgeon, her family really struggled during WWII. My great uncle was a guerrilla fighter during WWII. He has some interesting stories.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
Just mom and dad.
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
There should be more of them.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Outdoor jacuzzi is the best.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
history and pop culture.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
God all the time. So much that my dad always tells me the same thing before I go out: "Don't talk to hobos."
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
YES YES YES.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star...
Never heard of these lyrics.
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Kind of. I wrote love e-mails to Justin early on, I think. I more remember his love e-mails. They were rather profound : ).
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Yep. I like surprises, i think everyone should!
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
No, I wish i had money for concerts.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Lion King, Princess mononoke.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Some really upbeat 80s tune or Initial D.
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Oh lots of things. Lots of inventions lots of amazing political leaders. Let's just go with Ghandi and retaking India from colonial rule.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
I'm very hard to impress. All they really need to do is be kind and considerate and not dicks and that will impress me to a certain degree.
141. About how many emails do you get a day?
I don't know. Maybe about 5 when I'm not doing Idol.
How many of those emails are junk mail?
I'm pretty good with keeping my gmail junk free.
How many of them are forwards?
Most of them. I'm on a couple list servs.
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site?
Watch youtube, hang out on face book, chat online.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Justin HATES hitchhiking so I guess I would bring one of my friends.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
bold. dependable secondarily.
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I'd like to around 35.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
No. It happened once with someone who I knew who died in a car crash. Really sucked because I remember the last time I saw her in the parking lot.
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
The new Jane Eyre movie. Also supposedly there is a new Big Lebowski and a "How to Train Your Dragon 2".
150. What is your quest?
0_o. I go on Monster Hunter quests online.
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming?
screaming 4 year old.
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle?
153. Who are you the most jealous of?
High School classmates married with kids.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day?
With more than 8 hours of sleep.
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world?
yep! It's one of those times, thankfully : ).
156. Who thinks that you are offensive?
Probably a lot of people. No one really bothers to tell me though.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people?
Some day, I'd like to be an archives or a history professor.
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)?
Not really, no.
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don't know what it is?
160. Do you get offended easily?
No. I get offended only at Justin easily. Otherwise, I think I don't get offended easily at all.
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed?
what a dumb question, of course I would.
162. Do you believe in fate or free will?
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored?
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain?
Life can definitely change. You just have to make the changes and stop making excuses.
165. What changes are you afraid of?
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal?
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)?
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office?
169. What's the coolest job you ever had?
This job, I'd say.
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to?
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress?
Yeah kinda. I'm not bad at acting. I participated in the "international playhouse" in Santa Cruz where one year I did a short play in Japanese and the next year I did a short Gogol play in Russian. Very fun!
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do?
I'd just chose a random person to clean my house the entire day.
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like?
Virgo. I don't read much into it but supposedly it fits me well.
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you?
Never saw it. It would probably scare me. I'm scared of all horror/thriller movies.
175. Are you in constant fear of death?
No, but sometimes.
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life?
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen?
I guess considering My TVs are in wide screen.
178. Are you a fan of any comic books?
No I really don't like any comics, this includes manga. I never have been into them and I never will be.
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral?
7 for my grandpa.
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)?
Sweat I guess. I don't use lotions or perfumes.
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom?
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from?
I never really asked. I learned in sex ed in 5th grade.
183. What is your favorite band?
Journey, I'd have to say.
184. What's the best cheesy 80's song?
All of them? Uh let's just say "We built this city on rock and roll".
185. What's the best kind of movie to see on a date?
A romance or at least a romantic comedy. I drag Justin to see those from time to time.
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater?
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building?
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free?
I have for a year. I'd do it only if it's good for my career building/resume. I could see myself doing some volunteer work for the environment ever so often though.
189. Candles or strobe lights?
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much?
They're true to the books. The books fucking SUCKED and I read through all of them.
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat?
Depends on how they look like. If it's some shadey-looking guy, usually threat or at least annoyance. Most of the time it's potential friend, though.
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural?
cultural. The opposite is natural and many do not naturally fear and distrust each other.
193. What do you really want to buy?
A 3DS. It should come out next month, I think. Also, an IPad
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love?
poor and in love.
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help?
My LJ I guess.
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves 'one nation under god'?
No, it's not odd at all.
197. In what sense are you a minority?
198. Are you anti social?
199. Do you photograph well?
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter?
Yes, we are a very hardy species. Many of us would die, though. Great population-control >_>;.