1. Who are you?
This is a weird way to start off. My name is Liza or Lisa, I'm 25 and American-Russian-Jewish in that order. I am nerdy and I like video games. I like animals better than people for the most part.
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
I'm honest, I hate it when people talk at me(many nerds especially love to do this), I am actually really cool if you get to know me .
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Playing video games, reading, or playing online for the most part. Also watching certain shows. "Seriously" I am studying, though only enough to try to get a decent grade on my assignments, and doing archival work.
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I'm only going with classes I took in High School.
7. Any other science class
10. Any math class- though I kind of wasn't *horrible* at trig and geometry.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Find a year-long project archivist position in New York!! If I can't do that, at least a year-long position somewhere else in the U.S.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Probably by then a Special Collections Director.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The stage right before official "adult hood"
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Ehehehe. Well my coworker thought that I should be doing work here even though I told him I accidentally came in an hour early and I won't be trying to ask for an extra hour, so I told him something bitchy.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
I don't know. that would take too much thought. Let's just say "You ain't seen nothing yet" because yet again, that happens to be stuck in my head.
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Yes, Judo for 6 weeks in the summer to try to get out of P.E credit. it was an... interesting experience I guess you could say.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
90% of them at least, I think.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
In HS, I used to have a "raineer club" where we ran around , jumped in puddles, and got soaked for the rest of the day.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Wuuuut. How is it worse to untangle holiday lights?!
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
Very good I would say.
Will you miss them when they are gone?
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
This question is really hard for some reason. I guess I'll say that I am honest to myself.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A voice actress or an entomologist.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Taker. I'm a selfish person.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Yes, almost always.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I remember when I was 8 I got a ton of teeth yanked out. Probably that.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably some trauma from my parents when I was young.
25. Who have you hugged today?
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
A Be fluent in Japanese and Russian
B Not be fat
C Get myself a great well-paying job that I would enjoy
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
Definitely what others do. Actions have always spoken louder than words with me. I am not a sensitive person so I forget most feelings fairly quickly.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
A lot of things... Honesty, patience, and a willingness to work through problems are key, I'd say.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
A Have at most 2 kids
B Have a career
C Have a husband who will last for a "long" time at least.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
The only real thing is kill someone. And even then, I'd probably do it if they were a really evil person given the chance.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Animal rights, protecting the environment.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
The 19.. The industrial revolution primarily and WWI secondarily
20's: Prohibition, flappers, in general "The roaring 20s". Seemed like a fun time, even if drinking was technically illegal
30's: The Great Depression
40's: WWII- both the European war and the war in the Pacific
50's: Shitty decade. I don't like the 50s much for a lot of reasons. I guess mostly I think of McCarthyism.
60's: Rise of Hippies, Vietnam, music.
70's: More Hippies, more Vietnam, mass protests, awesome music.
80's: The best decade. ever. Mostly the music.
90's: Cartoons and video games. While I like the 80s the most, I consider the 90s to be the hayday of the best video games and cartoons. Not music though, definitely not music. Mid to late 90s was the start of generic annoying pop that has continued till today.
2000 (so far): "The War on Terror".
2010's: Not much to say about that yet. Guess global economic downturn?
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
80s. I have always loved the 80s and regret I wasn't born 10 years earlier.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Too many, though I looked at some list of top 100 classic rock songs and out of that list, I would probably say that the *best* IMO is "Bohemian Rhapsody".
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
Weird question. I live in the US and our current leader is Obama. If the question is more philosophical, I would have to say the entertainment industry.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
You are great and I still love you! I really hope that you are re-elected. You're doing the best you can and you are really making a great effort to turn our country around from 8 years of idiocy.
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
MTV or TLC.
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
HAH great question, but really hard. I've thought of most villians and I'm not really anything close to them, but the only one who stuck out a little so far is "Scar" from "The Lion King". He is overly ambitious and wanted to represent an ostracized society. Little did they know he was just using them to become the King. Ok, Scar has always struck me as a Hitler but... still, at least he was really ambitious and knew what he wanted and did everything he could to get it.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
Hey the boat idea seems cool! Especially if it were a cruise ship. I hate flying only because it's horribly boring and I really do get so agitated because I'm so restless : (.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
At one point I knew this from astronomy class. The blueness has something to do with the oceans being reflected by the ozone. At least, I know the ozone is the main factor. The blackness has to do with the sun being set and there not being light.
43. What does your name mean?
I looked this up- "God's oath". Heh, whatever.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
OUTER SPAAACCEEE. I love astronomy.
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
White: Weisse (my first dog)
Elvis: Really great!!
Magic: Harry Potter
Heart: some kind of cardiac condition
Clash: A pretty cool band
Pulp: Used to not like pulpy orange juice, now like it better.
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
One of our founding fathers or Michael Jackson.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
Steve Perry (Journey)
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
No. When I was little, it was "The Lion King". I literally memorized the dialog from the entire movie, I think, at some point.
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Video games and books.
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: a google fruits (as in the number)
Ambytime: Time to do a really silly dance
Asscactus:When your butt falls asleep.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Uh... I dunno. Something I cooked probably.
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Still today- my stuffed dog named "Banja".
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
One in each.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Sit around at the park in the sun. I also like hiking.
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
No. That'd be cool.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
No, my mom has, though. She believes in that stuff but claims that only Gypsies are accurate.
59. What is your idea of paradise?
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
61. Do you believe in Hell?
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Taught English in Japan.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I don't know. Nothing really. I'm not particularly kind or giving.
64. Are you a patient person?
I try to be, especially considering my parents are horribly impatient. There are some things I have very little patience for, though.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Liza's birthday :P. I kid, I kid. I think there should be some kind of "let them eat cake" day where world wide everyone eats cake, or at least the closest thing they have in their culture XD.
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Oh a lot of them. I would probably say that Columbus Day should no longer be an official holiday, even though it isn't practiced in many states today.
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
Probably some dead baby joke or racist joke. I don't really want to say them right now XD;
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural, though I have had more serious considerations to dye it recently.
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I'm very up front. I have a few dark secrets, I guess, but very few.
71. What is under your bed right now?
Probably my fan.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
LIVE THERE. Who wouldn't want to live in an awesome fantasy world?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
Yes, always at least 75 to 80 if on the highway, not so much on city roads.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Some disco song. Let's just say "Carwash" XD.
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
I don't dance with people.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
PANDAAAAA. Too bad they're pretty rare in U.S zoos.
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
No, not really...
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
That would be awesome. But scientifically, no.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Probably just play nintendo.
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
I don't know. I'm thinking about this and I really can't think of anything. Alright, well I've considered our U.S bill of rights, and now I would have to say the right to bear arms. I'm really for gun control as in, not letting ANYONE have guns other than police and cracking down severely on criminals trying to make a black market out of it. Guns aren't for protection, they're for killing.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Who the fuck would want to live at the North Pole? 0__o
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Definitely music. Other than 80s, I'm not such a music fan and I mostly listen to it only when I'm driving.
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Sacrifice for a noble cause. Protecting someone with your life.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Most of them, lol... Pretty much any cartoon XD. I don't like comics, but I think it would be best to have super powers, especially flight.
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Typo? As in makes me feel sick? If so, I'd have to say squid.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
Yeah, comcast bill.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Hah there have been a lot of Star Trek eps about this. Anyway, according to Star Trek, I would have to say yes, it is the same person, though experiences are what effects your life and your character the most so the person could end up being very different.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Roaches a bit. Also wasps. I like most insects, though. I wanted to be an entomologist when I was little.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Some weird slogan from the 80s, probably.
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
Some poofy lolita thing I convinced Justin to buy for me from fanime. I've still considered expanding it into a full lolita look, but then I realized I'd probably rather be a gothic lolita and the skirt is white , not black.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Dad is interested in nerdy things cuz he's an engineer. His biggest hobby is model airplanes. Mom's biggest hobby is shopping. They both like to travel a lot.
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
No, but I have caught frogs from when they used to live in my backyard and I kept them as pets temporarily.
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
I tried to save a baby bird, but it couldn't survive : (.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
I dunno... HS when I wasn't in depression I suppose.
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Sleeping bag, tent, some food thing.