It's been a while since I did a music meme, so I decided to create my own. I made it a little different in that instead of posting daily or one song at a time, it is encouraging you to post three for the various categories I've created. Of course, you are welcome to post as many as you want and can do it in the traditional one per day if you like. I made this all up myself, but some of these questions are probably the same as ones in the past. Here it is in its entirety:
The Categorically Songful Music MemeColors
1. Favorite song with a color in the title.
2. Favorite song by a band with a color in its name.
3. Favorite song which evokes a particular color.Numbers
4. Favorite song with a number in the title
5. Favorite song from a band with a number in its name.
6. Favorite song that reminds you of a particular age.Shapes
7. Favorite song with a shape in the title.
8. Favorite song that describes a shape in its lyrics.
9. Favorite song that evokes a particular shape.Lyrics
10. Song with your favorite lyric.
11. Song you judge to have the best lyrics.
12. Song with the worst lyric/sThey died too young
13. Favorite song by an artist who died this year(2018)
14. Favorite song by a band you know would have gone far if a member didn't die.
15. Favorite song by a singer who died long ago.Energizer Bunny
16. Favorite song by a group who has been together over 30 years.
17. Favorite song by a group who has been together over 40 years.
18. Favorite song by a group you cant believe is still together.Overplayed
19. Song you think is overplayed/overhyped
20. Song you know is overplayed/ overhyped but you dont care because you love it.
21. Song you remember was overplayed at a particular time but no longer is.Underplayed
22. Song from band you believe is underplayed/underappreciated
23. Song you may have heard on the airwaves a couple times, but think it should be played more
24. Song you can't believe is never played. Predictability
25. Song you knew from first listen would be a hit.
26. Song you are not surprised became a meme.
27. Song from an album of a band that you believe needs to venture out (into new styles or genres) more.Unpredictablilty
28. Song that friends would be surprised you are into.
29. Song you do not believe belong to a particular band.
30. Song that became an unprecedented hit.
If you would like to share this quiz, you can copy/paste!